Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, December 03, 2006
I'm back..for a while..
*Sneeze sneeze* Such a dusty place..

Ok to be honest, I dunno where to start.

Keyboard Oh, first I wanna introduce to you, my beloved keyboard.It's now 3 weeks old. It's not THAT easy to pick up piano songs since I play the organ but its not impossible. I've managed to play a few by now. My progress has been kinda slow coz I dun really have the time to practice. (Oops, I'm violating my new life principle which is “I dun work with excuses”, thus I should say I choose to not use my free time to practice) “I come home from work everyday, tired, else...I'll be out, but if I have some time off, I'll be sleeping to make up for my lost sleeping time during the weekdays. Maybe Glenn is right, I need vitamins or Ginseng.

Picture says a million word..so let these pictures say it all.
Presentation1 Me and some other Cubic employees representing the company for Malam Keluarga Industri in Ramada last week. Organised by PKNM (Persatuan Sukan)

Agnes SingingKaraoke with my colleagues in Red Square. We had so much fun coz we all can be very sampat at times. These few months are great, we start to have activities of our own and our days are filled with laughter.

Now I dun dread to go to work anymore, instead I look forward to it. Everyday is interesting and nice despite the pressure and stress coming from the top and from my ownself. That’s why they say, to have great colleagues is important. Oh ya, I think I have not told you all before, half a year ago, my good fren in NDC joined Cubic. That was heaven! It’s like everyday I go to work, I have someone to talk about anything with, from A to Z.

Oh ya, then I went to Extracts a few weeks ago with one of my team members hehehe. (my team=my project team members) That was after Carry On with my team. With these frens, there is alwiz something to lauf about. That day was weird. A few of my members were infected with laufing virus, they couldn’t stop laufing starting from half way throughout the meeting in the noon and it continued all the way until the dinner ended. Sometimes being a leader is hard when things get out of hand, you gotta bring them all back to the main track. Not easy when you yourself tend to enjoy the ‘out-of-topic’ moments together. Talk more about the project and my new organization nx entry.

Post a Comment